Superfast broadband is here!

Can I get superfast broadband?


Licensing news flashes

What is new in licensing?

Extended Hours for licensed premises in celebration of the Queens Birthday. 

It has been approved to extend the hours for licensable activities (to the extent that they are not already authorised on a licence) from 11:00pm on the night of Friday, 10th June 2016 until 01:00am on the morning of Saturday, 11th June 2016, and again from 11:00pm on Saturday, 11th June 2016 until 01:00am on the morning of Sunday, 12th June 2016; In essence, an extension of two hours on the Friday and Saturday nights.

Only on-licensed Premises Licences or Club Premises Certificates authorised for licensable activities up until at least 11:00pm can benefit from the extension until 01:00am – if your licensable activities are only authorised until 10:30pm then you cannot benefit from this relaxation of hours.

The extension does not apply to late night takeaways or other hot food establishments unless they are also authorised to sell alcohol.”

Beverley Chauffuer Company orderd to pay costs to ERYC.

Chauffuer Luxury of Beverley, has been orderd by Beverley Magistrates Court to pay ERYC costs of £6000 after Marc Mason withdrew his appeal against the councils decision to revoke Marc Masons private hire drivers licence and private hire operators licence. Both of licence revocations remain in place. Further information on this can be seen on Hull Daily Mail website as below:

Hull Daily Mail - Chauffuer Luxury orderd to pay ERYC costs (external website)

Top of page 

Rate this page
Satisfied with the content on this page or is there room for improvement? Leave a rating.