Help us build a better website...

Test our new website


Maintenance of council land

Roadside verge

East Riding of Yorkshire Council maintains all the council owned land across the county. This section provides information about the services the council provides.

In this section...

Items in this section

Small gang mower

Grass cutting on council land

Information about grass cutting, how often it should be cut, reporting grass that needs cutting and requesting help with cutting your garden grass.

Items in this section


Trees and hedge cutting on council land

Explains how to report a fallen tree, request non-emergency tree work, will the council cut a tree or hedge in your garden and reporting an overgrown hedge.

You may have been looking for...

Rate this page
Satisfied with the content on this page or is there room for improvement? Leave a rating.