One Adoption North & Humber brings many benefits for both adoptive parents and children in our region. Our joined-up approach to delivering adoption services will:
- allow children to be placed in a more timely way
- help support you on your adoption journey
- reach a wider audience of potential adopters
- enable us to develop our services more effectively
- share good practice across the region.
Our adoption staff will continue to work in our local area, with children’s social work staff, to ensure continuity of care and support for children and families. Our priority is to place children needing adoption as quickly as possible, with families who are able to meet their needs, while streamlining the assessment and approval process for people who want to adopt.